Ma - My Strength, My Everything

Nothing is as soothing as your voice

Nothing can be compared with the comfort you provide

A perfect housewife, a caring mom, the best friend I could ever had

A perfectionist in all

The utter care you give

The gentle hand of yours are never tired to give me those delicacies

Tough and strict from outside but as tender as the semal

You never get tire of waiting for me

You never complain for the odds I do

Coz at the end of the day you know I'm a part of you

The surprises you give me throughout

To see that smile and no tears on my face 

My selfish mind still yearns for them 

Those sweet favourites of mine which you never forget to buy 

And then saying don't get fat 

Had never bothered me till I realised 

There is still a scope to get back 

Sharing those shopoholic moments at Aminabad 

And see me laugh 

You all do it for nothing except the love in your heart

Standing by my side always as a shield

To protect me from the brutal world

Every time you prayed 

You asked for my well being 

You never asked anything for yourself but you wanted Him to fulfil my wish 

Knowing a stubborn me won't listen at times

You had lend your ears whenever I was in need 

Recognising the fear, the anger, the happiness, the loneliness and whatever I'd felt so far

Just by my voice

No one can do it except you my sweet heart 

I see the world through your eyes 

I never said this but I want to be like you 

I thank God to make my life a beautiful journey with my Ma by my side, always. 

1 comment: