I Miss You like Never before

The pigeons' adda at Connaught Place, Delhi.

Seeing all around the love birds
Makes me think about You

The lovey dovey pair out hand-in-hand
With no fear of the world
Celebrating their togetherness
With the deep warmth in their hearts
Makes me miss You

I think about You
If you were here we would have enjoyed more
Than what I do now, all alone.
We would have solved the puzzle of Jantar Mantar
Or would have flown with those beautiful pigeons
Only if we had wings!

I would have roamed around more carelessly
Knowing you're there to hold me firmly
When I fall
To steal the look at me
When I was immersed in my shopping

Trying out the ‘branded’ shades
And enjoying the never-ending search of those mobile covers
If you were here
We would have shared the laughs
The clashes over choice of restaurants
And then appreciating each other
For the lovely day spent, together.

For all these memories
I day dream of
I miss you wherever You are.

No comments:

Post a Comment